Physio Treatment Clinic
Players who are injured on the weekend will be instructed by their Physiotherapist to attend The Sports Clinic.
Players in 1st and 2nd Grade and 1st Colts must ring The Sports Clinic and book their appointment by 12.00pm, Monday.
After 12.00pm the remaining time allocated to the Club will be made available to all other players. Appointments must be made for these sessions through the week.
- Monday morning (7.00am) will be triage for injuries sustained on the weekend for any player who thinks they may not be able to train on Monday afternoon.
- Screenings are compulsory for nominated players and will be performed on Monday evening for Grade and Colts players.
- Prehab classes are compulsory for nominated players and will take place before Tuesday and Thursday trainings.
- Specific sessions for injured players and those requiring specific movement preparation (particularly mobility and stability) are available every Monday and Wednesday from 5-7pm and Saturday mornings with Lou Lou Stanley the S&C coaches.
- Monday afternoon will be for treatment for injuries sustained on the previous Saturday only, unless advised by the Grade or Colts Physiotherapist.
Players who are unable to make appointments during the allocated Club sessions must seek treatment outside these hours at The Sports Clinic.
The player will be charged at the normal concession rate and will be responsible for the gap payment incurred.
The following times have been allocated to the Club:
- Monday 7.00-7.30am – Acute assessment (all)
- Monday 3.00-6.00pm – Treatment
- Tuesday 3.30-5.30pm – Treatment
- Tuesday 5.30-6.30pm – Strapping
- Thursday 3.30-5.30pm – Treatment
- Thursday 5.30-6.30pm – Strapping
Missed appointments will result in a $25 fee being charged and will be reported to the Club. If this recurs then the full physiotherapy consultation fee will be charged and further action will be taken by the Club.
Training for injured players will take place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6:30pm. Players are to arrive at 6pm for a self warm up.
The Sports Clinic
Western Avenue, University of Sydney NSW 2006
Phone: 02 9351 8118
Mobile: 0401 051 291
Mobile: 0415 582 320
Lou Lou Stanley
Mobile: 0404 305 647
Mobile: 0449 566 531
Dr Nathan Gibbs