2017 registration for SUFC requires players to complete each of the following steps:
- Complete registration form (2017 ARU Registration Form) and hand in to SUFC staff or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a returning player from 2016, there will be a pre-filled rego form for you which you can check and complete at training.
- Pay online registration fee (Link to online Registration) Fee's must be paid by Wednesday 15th February to be considered for preseason trials
- Complete online player information form (Link to Online Player Info Form)
- Complete Player Points form (will be completed at training as a club)
- Complete any necessary transfers (please email email@example.com to arrange)
ALL PLAYERS MUST ALSO COMPLETE ONLINE ASADA LEVEL 1 and 2, please bring certificates along or on phone (Please click here)
Once all necessary steps are completed, players will then be able collect their gear on Tuesday 14th March 2017 at Player Registration Night (details TBC but will occur after training).
**Steps must be completed by Monday 13th March.
SYDNEY UNI SPORT & FITNESS MEMBERSHIP
To register for SUFC, all players are required to have and annual Sydney University Sport and Fitness (SUSF) membership (which is paid on top of SUFC Registration Fee). This fee is $60 for students currently enrolled at Sydney University and $65 for players not students at Sydney University.
If you have a current Sydney University gym membership at Arena Sports Centre or you are at Residential College at Sydney University you may have already made payment for this Annual SUSF fee.