Sydney University Football Club has commenced full Club training.
Training will then be held every Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm on St Johns Oval. New and existing players are welcome to come along.
Any new players interested in joining the club for 2017 are asked to make contact with the club through the following people:
- Grade Players – Tom Carter (Mobile: 0414 872 661, Email: email@example.com)
- Colts Players - Rob Taylor (Mobile: 0451 277 751, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2017 Trial Games / Pre-Season Tournaments
- 17 February: SUFC vs. Waratahs U20s - 5:30pm Kippax Lake, Moore Park
- 18 February: SUFC vs. Victorian U20s - 2:00pm Savaas park, North Albury
- 25 February: SUFC vs. University of Queensland (Australian Club Championship) - 2:00pm Crosby Park, Brisbane
- 28 February: SUFC vs. Hindu Rugby Club (touring Argentinian team) - SUFG (No. 2 Oval)
- 4:25pm - Game 1
- 6:00pm - Game 2
- 7:35pm - Game 3
- 4 March: Central Coast/Country NSW - Central Coast (Colts Squad)
- 5 March: Laffan Cup (Australian inter-university competition) - University of Western Sydney, Hawkesbury
- 5 March: SUFC vs. Brumbies Runners - time TBC Viking Park, Canberra
- 11 March: Full Club trial vs. Wests/Penrith - Concord Oval
- 18 March: Full Club trial vs. Eastwood - TG Millner
- 25 March: Full Club trial vs. Eastern Suburbs - SUFG (No. 2 Oval)