The Club welcomes players of all skills and abilities and you need not be a student of Sydney University to register. SUFC offers both 7s and XVs rugby training and matches. If you are interested in finding out more about the Women's team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preseason training for 2021 has commenced, new players are welcome to join. You will need to bring boots, joggers and your own water bottle.
Skills and Conditioning - Monday, 6am - High Performance Gym, TAG Grandstand
On-Field - Tuesdays, 6.15pm - St Paul's College Oval
Skills and Conditioning - Wednesday, 6am - High Performance Gym, TAG Grandstand
On-Field - Thursday, 6.15pm - St John's College Oval
For more information please contact Chris Delooze - email@example.com
Registration for 2021 will open in the new year
No player will be able to represent SUFC until payment and all documents have been completed (this includes receiving kit and playing in trial matches)
- Register with Rugby Xplorer and pay the SUFC registration fee of $330
- Pay the SUSF Annual Fee (USYD Student - $10, Non USYD Student - $60, U18 - $25) via this link: https://join.susf.com.au/
- NEW PLAYERS FOR 2021 ONLY - Complete the online player information form >
- Complete a Player Care Agreement Form and return to the rugby office or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete a concussion baseline test (SCAT test) - contact email@example.com to book in
If you have any problems completing any of the steps listed, please contact Chris Delooze who will be able to assist.
P: 0414 900 524