SUFC would like to thank everyone for their support of the Club so far this year. From our loyal supporters who are at the SUFG every week to our overseas supporters who track our weekly results, the support for this great club is exceptional.
SUFC’s objectives are;
• Be the most successful rugby club in the competition
• Developing rugby players into great men and women
• Provide the highest quality welfare to our players
• Offer young players the best rugby program in the country
• Provide young players guidance off the field so that after their rugby career finishes they are secure in the knowledge they have the skills to work away from the rugby pitch
In order to achive our objectives we need to be able to give access to quality facilities, equipment and coaches, we need to provide our players with the best Athletic Performance, Rehabilitation & Prehabilitation Programs as well as access to a highly professional medical service including a Club Doctor, match day doctors and inhouse physiotherapists.
Your financial support helps us deliver these objectives. If you would like to make a 100% tax deductible donation to the Club before the end of the financial year please contact Ray Dearlove at the SUFC Foundation.
0418 236 875
Thank you again for your support.