Our round 2 clash with the Manly Marlins has sold out in record time! For those of you who were lucky enough to bag a ticket please make sure you read the make day information below carefully before attending the game. For those of you who unfortunately missed out, 1st Colts and 2nd Grade will be streamed live via Bar TV. 1st Grade will be shown on delay over the weekend. You can also follow keep up to date with all the team updates via Fuse Sport and the SUFC social media accounts. All games will also be streamed live on Bar TV with the exception of 1st Grade which will be on delay at 5p.
All patrons attending the SUFG must follow the below rules and the included T&Cs, if you purchase tickets for others, please pass this onto them.
No one is permitted to enter the SUFG if you have:
Before attending the SUFG:
- A reminder that only those holding a valid match day ticket (bought through IWannaTicket) will be able to gain entry, this includes U18s. There will be no tickets available at the gate for anyone.
- Have your match day tickets (IWannaTicket) either downloaded on your smartphone or printed out ready.
- We recommend you download the COVIDSafe app.
- Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you enter the premises and avoid touching your face.
- Gold Members – Bring your membership lanyards with you.
At the SUFG:
- Cashless payments – to minimise contact all payments at the bar, canteen and merchandise stand will be card payments only.
- Remain seated - When not visiting the bar, canteen or bathrooms you will need to remain seated. You will not be able to congregate on the Grandstand concourse. Every other row will be blocked out and a maximum number of people allowed per row, this will allow families / households to sit next to each other but remain at a safe distance from others.
- Keep you distance – when in queues please maintain a 1.5m distance from those around you.
- Instructions – we ask all patrons to obey instructions relating to COVID via signage, staff or ground announcements when at the SUFG.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth, cover coughs and sneezes and wash hands regularly.
- Post-Match – The post-match speeches will take place on the field directly after the game, the Grandstand bar will close at the final whistle and all patrons will need to leave the venue immediately.
Further information can be found on our T&Cs here
There will be COVID marshals at the ground who will ensure everyone sticks to the rules. Failure to do so may see you evicted from the premises.
Finally, if you have purchased tickets and can no longer attend please let us know and we will gladly issue you a refund. We have reached capacity and will be able to on sell your ticket to supporters who are still keen to attend.
Thanks for everyone’s understanding during these unprecedented times, lets stick to the rules and enjoy a great day of Club Footy!