The Club welcomes players of all skills and abilities and you need not be a student of Sydney University to register.
Preseason training will commence on 14 January 2021, new players are welcome to join. You will need to bring boots, joggers and your own water bottle.
On-Field - Tuesdays, 6.15pm - St John's College Oval
On-Field - Thursday, 6.15pm - St Paul's College Oval
Gym - conditioning and skills - Saturday, 8am - High Performance Gym, TAG Grandstand
For more information please contact Nick Ryan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations for the 2021 season is open. To be fully registered to play for SUFC during 2021 you will need to complete the following registration steps.
No player will be able to represent SUFC until payment and all documents have been completed (this includes receiving kit and playing in trial matches)
- $500 Registration fee must be paid online via https://join.susf.com.au/ ( Instructions available here)
- Register on the FUSE SPORT APP ( Instructions available here)
- Complete a Player Care Agreement Form and return to the rugby office or email@example.com
- NEW PLAYERS ONLY – complete the online player information form here >
- Complete a concussion baseline test – contact Nick Ryan on - firstname.lastname@example.org to book in
- Complete a Player Points Form with your coach
If you have any problems completing any of the steps listed, please contact Kirsty Stevens who will be able to assist.
P: 02935 17245