The Club welcomes players of all skills and abilities and you need not be a student of Sydney University to register. 2020 Preseason starts Tuesday 5th November and everyone is welcome to join
2020 PRE SEASON TRAINING
Preseason training starts Tuesday 7th January
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm - St Johns College Oval - Bring runners and boots
To be fully registered to play for SUFC during 2020 you will need to complete the following registration steps.
No player will be able to represent SUFC until payment and all documents have been completed (this includes receiving kit and playing in trial matches)
- $500 Registration fee must be paid online via https://jaonline.sport.usyd.edu.au/ (click here for guidance)
- Register on the Fuse Sport App (click here for guidance)
- Complete a Player Care Agreement Form and return to the rugby office or email@example.com
- Complete a Player Points Form with your coach
- NEW PLAYERS ONLY – complete the online player information form
- NEW PLAYERS ONLY – Complete a concussion baseline test – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book in
If you have any problems completing any of the steps listed, please contact Kirsty Stevens who will be able to assist.
P: 02935 17245