SUFC Junior Summer Program
SUFC will be running a 8-week Junior Summer Program starting Tuesday 27th November
The program is available to boys and girls 12 years and over and has been designed to provide ongoing development opportunities as well as rugby union awareness to the local community. The program will enhance, nurture and develop your child’s skills in Rugby within a safe environment.
Benefits of your child participating in this program include:
- Coached by SUFC Elite Athlete Program scholarship holders and volunteer Junior Club coaches
- Assessing and improving techniques. (Improve tackling, passing, running, lineouts, scrummaging, breakdown and support play)
- Improve fitness
- SUFC t-shirt and rugby ball
- 2019 SUFC Cubs Membership
- Boys and girls 12yrs +
- The SUFC Junior Summer Program will run in two 4 week blocks either side of Christmas;
- Block 1 - 27th November - 18th December
- Block 2 - 15th January - 5th February
- Sessions will be held every Tuesday, 5pm - 6pm at St Paul’s College Oval within Sydney University.
- Places are reserved on a first come first serve basis so get in quickly!
Any queries please contact Junior Development Officer Ben Hughes on 0417 269 064