SUFC Rugby Luncheon
Join us for the annual SUFC Rugby Luncheon on Friday 13th November. The event will include guest speaker Gordon Bray, silent auction and plenty of opportunities for networking with like minded business executives and rugby enthusiasts.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions numbers are extremely limited so get in early to secure your spot.
Ticket price includes, food & drinks package plus 10 raffle tickets
Individual tickets = $350, table of 10 = $3,000
Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf 3
12-4pm, following by networking opportunities until 5.30pm
Before purchasing tickets you must read the following terms and conditions of attending the function:
• To your knowledge, you have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• You do not have flu-like symptoms.
• You acknowledge the risk of attending the function
• You agree your name and number used in the online booking may be used for the purpose of contact tracing should SUSF discover a positive test for COVID-19 and may be given to NSW Health, if required.
• That the maximum number of guests will be in line with current Government recommendations and Public Health Orders
• You will inform SUFC as soon as possible should you test positive for COVID-19.
• You will adhere to your allocated table booking, and understand that you will not be able to 'mingle' nor be present at any other table at any other time.
• Comply with 1.5 metres physical distance where practical, adhering to the seating plan.
• If requested by a the venue or SUFC, you agree to have your temperature tested.
You are further advised to:
• Download the COVID-safe App
• Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you enter the premises and avoid touching your face.
• Keep your distance (1.5m)
• Wear a mask when moving around