The Club welcomes players of all skills and abilities and you need not be a student of Sydney University to register.
Training (XVs) – Training held every Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-8:30pm St Andrew's Oval
Training (7s) – TBC after the XVs season
Interested in joining the team for the 2019 season? Complete this application form and someone will be in touch!
2019 New Players Application Form
The fee for 2018 is $235 (+ SUSF Annual) if you are a returning player or $285 (+ SUSF Annual) if you are a new player must be paid using Visa card or Mastercard online via https://jaonline.sport.usyd.edu.au/
Follow these instructions to ensure correct registration;
1. Select the correct option that applies to you;
a. University of Sydney Students - if you are a current USYD student
b. Community member - if you are a graduate, not a student or a student at a different university
2. Complete your personal details – the system will match your Last Name & email address held on the SUSF Gladstone system to your profile so if you were a 2017 College resident, it is advisable to check the email address held on the system for you at the Arena Sports Centre or by calling 9351 8111 (see 4. below)
3. Select option (scroll down under gym passes to the Club Membership section or search ‘Rugby’, see screen shot below)
a. Women's Rugby XVs Return ($235)
b. Women's Rugby XVs New ($285)
4. The system will automatically add the compulsory SUSF Annual Membership fee ($60 for USYD students, $65 for Community) to the Women's Rugby Return/New selection unless you were a 2017 College resident in which case your College has paid this up to 31 March 2018 or a new College resident in 2018 (note EAP holders will also be charged the SUSF Annual Membership fee for the 2018 Scholarship year unless you have already paid this in 2018)
5. Continue through the screens to the payment checkout - you will receive an email confirmation of your successful purchase from SUSF (please note your credit card statement will read Ezidebit Healthfit (not SUSF))